Saturday, November 15, 2008

unanswered calls

This is why I've become that,
Which I hated in my childhood.
But, I'm happy to be it,
For it is for you-love.

In this hour,
When my side of the world is bright,
With flares of sparkles,
My heart beats only in moments of darkness,
For you are captive, in darkness,
In some selfish heart.

I hold the dagger,
To tear the breasts that behold,
Such shameless selfish hearts,
Those that have imprisoned you.

But you, love, think otherwise,
See in me a rober or dacoit.
This is not what troubles me though,
Its the unanswered calls that force,
The dagger into this heart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

....this attempt shows ur drag towards another thing which has gotten unbearable....n u r still enduring it!

Ananta Prasad said...

Another good one.
Got to know the Who's Who of this.

Ivy said...

pretty rebellious .... it takes really to be a good poet to write like this!