Wednesday, February 11, 2009

love, again

Somewhere in the midst of darkness,
Above the clouds,
Beyond the moon and stars,
I was born.

I was dragged with a jolt,
Fell into the brightness and warmth of the sun,
Loved it,
Still falling, but,
I lost my first love.

Into the clouds I fell then,
Where there were fairies,
Loved them,
Still falling, but,
I lost love, again.

Into the seas I fell then,
The treasures in it, I discovered,
And O! This was my first love.
Eyes wide open,
But blinded by love,
One thing I failed to realize-
I was still falling!

This time into the mouth of a volcano,
Ever erupting hot lava,
I see it, but I know,
I shall be in love, again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO FALL IN LOVE

FIRST TIME=EXCITING

SECOND TIME=GREAT

THIRD TIME=WONDERFULL

BUT..

AGAIN = DANGEROUS

AGAIN = MADNESS

AGAIN = PSYCHIC

AGAIN = U ARE NOT A SERIOUS LOVER
U R JUST A POET.

Ivy said...

nice poem....... remain motivated to love life :)